PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Live Investor briefing, page-25

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3318
    Yes, thanks, Gav for the clarification. I happened to find it on one of the screenshots I have. Multi-tasking gone wrong! Lol Yeah, ODD in Europe would be a significant... and its for PTCL which is interesting. Perhaps the reason for that is greater potential for patient numbers. Dan Shelly (I believe it was) who presented PTX100 in Europe not long ago.

Yeah, great question re the patent expiration. Its extremely encouraging to know that management appear to be always one step ahead on everything and across everything. For example (also), the current FDA changes and regulatory amendments. Steve and the team have their finger on the pulse of everything. That point is very much linked to what Dr Peter Marks of the FDA discusses in the interview that CosmoRings posted on the other thread. We are in a timely position with PTX200 it seems too with the final readout likely subsequent to these FDA changes.

Overall, we are in a sweet spot and especially with OmniCAR. That's my fave too. Huge potential with such broad applicability. Pity Steve didn't have time to touch on our collab work with MD Anderson. Guess both our external R&D programs with MDA and Thermo Fisher are ticking along. The fundamentals are as good as ever and the SP as bad as ever in context of that.... so the opportunity that presents has never been bettter... other than yesterday, of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.449K 34.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47170 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 160224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.