PTX 0.00% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Live Investor briefing, page-41

1. 11,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1693
    " I've got no idea how to value it, but the numbers for Folotyn are not mind blowing."

You have to remember that Folotyn is just one of a number of drugs which are poor performers for these patients.

Check out slide 21. Not only other drugs listed, but look at those side effects.

Side effects are a big issue. I know somebody with castration resistant metastatic prostate carcinoma. There is a chemo drug that is effective for them, but they have been taken off it because of nerve damage. Another dose will probably mean they will be unable to walk, as well as much pain/lack of comfort.

Side effects are a big issue. So if oncologists suddenly have an option for a safe drug, which is also statistically much more effective, they will use it every time.

Interesting that one patient is now very close to a complete response, and the person that was on ptx100 for the longest is now a complete response. Almost unheard of for these heavily pre-treated patients.

As for the times are hard and many biotechs are "patching up" their current drugs. That's exactly what Cell-Pryme does. Boosts the performance of efficacy, durability, safety etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.