PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Live Investor briefing, page-45

1. 4,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2020
    Gday Wasa,

I am very sorry my answer was so vague. But I think some of the follow up from super and shell did a far better job than I could of explaining PTX200s future.

So far it has been trialed in combination with Carboplatin in Ovarian cancer, Cytarabine in AML and Paclitaxel in Breast cancer. Some safety events had occurred with the Breast trial, but this was fixed with the current AML trial. In all of these trials it was found that our AKT drug, PTX200, had a statically significant increase in the chemos treatment of refractory patients. In fact we had 4 CRs (thanks shell) from patients where SOC had failed. PTX owns the IP for all these combination trials.
    So we have proof that if these chemo treatments are done in combination with our drug they have improved results and can treat a wider cohort of patients. PTX200 is not a mono treatment. So we need a chemo drug to combine with. The data from these trials gives us a very good understanding of the mode of operation of AKT, so know where it will be effective. So PTX has done all the ground work. Its time to get Chemo pharma excited and wanting to onboard PTX200 to enhance their drug efficacy.

PTX 100 is being used as a mono therapy. We dont need any other drug to get it to work. The current trial is in a type of cancer with no SOC. So we can pursue the fast track pathway. And it sounds like it is working a treat. All ahead with with this one.

OmniCar is proving to be as exciting as SYC said it would be when he first did the deal.

Exciting times ahead. Market cap now is under $77 million. Options can be bought and converted cheaper than heads. Good opportunity at the moment I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $23.91K 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70733 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 24822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.