PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Live Investor briefing, page-48

1. 4,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2020
    I have a real very basic idea of how PTX200 works. But it would seem that chemo can trigger a reaction with AKT. AKT is a group of proteins that look after cell health. This reaction is why chemo wont work, or stops working in some patients. PTX200 can fix the AKT problem caused by chemo. This is why PTX200 has been trialed in combination and not as a mono therapy.

The ovarian, breast and AML trials, have taken relapsed patients (where the chemo has stopped working) and shown statistically significant data showing that the combination of the chemo and PTX200 can not only get the chemo working again, but also, take a patient from a position of having SOC fail through to CR.

Look at the patient numbers for ovarian, breast and AML. Its significant. PTX200 has been trialled with three different chemo drugs. It has worked with all three. So pursuing a partner to take the further makes sense. And PTX owns all the IP for the combo trials.

I see someone using the very basic google search number a 15% chance of PTX100 succeeding. Dont you love statistics?

The 15% is an unfiltered number taken from drug research to show probability of a drug idea becoming a success. So its not very helpful to investing, other than keeping people grounded i guess.

Before PTX100 hit arms in the basket study trial it may have been appropriate. However data from that trial, and data from its Kras peers (which are not as broad spectrum) would tend to make the 15% no longer appropriate. And as more data becomes available. the percentage will continue to rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $23.91K 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70733 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 24822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.