PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Great points, Dalts. I should have read the posts you and Super...

1. 7,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3319
    Great points, Dalts. I should have read the posts you and Super posted. Could have saved myself some time and effort (for a nice change)!

We are on the same page re the value of stats. Couldn't agree more. But, as you and, I guess, Erneter, point out, staying grounded and not looking too far ahead at any one juncture is the best approach.

Your explanation re the reason for combining PTX200 with chemo makes very clear sense now. Thanks.

It was mentioned in the panel interview in which our Dan Shelly was a talking head that the FDA are giving Targeted Therapies and Universal Platforms their attention/priority (or something to that effect). This bodes well for PTX given our pipeline! Its seems really important to stay flexible and relevant in a fast-changing landscape. But I think we have to acknowledge the fact that we have a team that prioritises exactly that need. Of course, the scientific data has to keep stacking up and, so far, it seems to be tracking along fine (albeit slow recruitment for the last couple of cohorts to hit our target in PTX200).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $23.91K 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70733 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 24822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.