PTX 5.26% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

now let me tell you something not basic: a background in medical...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    now let me tell you something not basic: a background in medical and pharmaceutical, across 3 large multinationals, and used to manage and play with statistics for validation for years.
    where "basic" could be applied and i'm more than willingly to take is, trading, financing (in the sense of PTX's after funds/institutional investors), but definitely not pharmaceutical or statistics.

shellbell mentioned the research being done, i respect his/her knowledge/effort in this area (relatively new research, although already years, but considering the slow pace of this sector and the pademic in past years) and a good collection of memories.
    that paper/research is about as good as you could practically get/could practically be done.
    and with all the jokes on stats around, i've my ultimate respect toward it, and often use it to guide life decisions. it brings rationality, it brings decision trees, it paves the path to solution.

and as that, the amount of shares i hold at most could be put as modest compared to many of the contributors here, at this stage.
    when PTX progress and the lookout is better and that 15% gets improved to a higher number, i'll buy more accordingly, and i don't at all mind a higher share price i've to pay, because PTX would deserve it at that stage.

as of now, i wait at 8c.
    and speaking of that, on 21 January i put 8c as a lower limit PTX may reach by mid-July, it's already pretty a close call isn't it ? after all it hit 8.5c just days ago

Last edited by Erneter: 12/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $64.33K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 35499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.