PTX 0.00% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

"Have been accumulating as funds avail to me and will continue...

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    "Have been accumulating as funds avail to me and will continue to until the oppie conversion date."

Smart move I'd say mate.

Oppies are what's devastating the sp. People holding both will sell the heads to convert the oppies and pocket the price gap, this naturally puts pressure on the sp which in turn puts pressure on the oppies and its perpetual misery.

Until the oppies are worth nothing there is potential to place further pain on the share price. If the share price finds breathe they just get sold into again to convert oppies and around the merry go round we go.

March 31st is going to be a day to have a cold beverage. I'm not saying it will be instant relief but the oppies options expire they will be a thorn. The old traders and investors would know the territory well, unless you have amazing news pumping it's a battle you cant win.

Hopefully after March 31st all those patiently waiting on the sidelines for the bloodbath to end take their positions which should see a decent recovery. Then hopefully this is followed by some great announcement's.

Not sure I'd want any great news before March 31st, be like peeing in the wind.

This company is cashed up for multiple years, we have had no bad news and the interim readouts for everything have been fantastic. With OmniCAR rapidly moving to towards the clinic Q3-4 new highs are very possible.

I'm very interested to see more pre-clinical data for OmniCAR because so far its impressive and when you look at what the cellpryme program did on those mice tumors, it could be a lethal partnership. OmniCAR was invented by the original pioneers of CAR-T so there is no reason to believe it won't be an even bigger success than their original CAR-T therapies that as rudimentary as they are in comparison to OmniCAR, is being heralded currently around the world.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 22/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.