WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Live Investor Webinar by MD & CEO Matt Gill of White Rock Minerals, page-3

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Certainly came across that way to me too Jim!

Quinton Hennigh on commentary of the newest Dry Creek intercept via Crescat interview stated "I'm going to push for another drill hole down dip, if we are intercepting solid metal 200 down dip I want to know what's down dip from there!!"

With a question this presentation being: how big can you see Drycreek growing this season? With the reply "considering 0-200m is 9Mt and we are 200 down dip, dependant on drill results, if all hit similar grades we can say roughly double, although we want to see what's down dip further not to mention other targets surrounding to potentially give it size for critical mass" (paraphrased)

This, plus the drill rig going just south of DryCreek this week to the newly acquired land for the VMS targets there, all of a sudden the inground value if these hit blows out massively and becomes attractive to majors. If replicable high grades hit, I dont doubt this will be bought out by a major in due time.

That's before Last Chance, that's before the Victorian land package, that's before Mt Carrington value.

All for $35M EV, have to laugh sometimes at the absurd value you can pick these companys up at, with literally many billions of inground value already proven, with many more to be added this season imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.