WLD 0.00% 1.7¢ wellard limited

[IMG] MV ocean drover have departed from Uruluay to Singapore...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

MV  ocean  drover  have  departed  from Uruluay to  Singapore recently.Usually  cattle  from Uruluay their  destination  is  Turkey and  there  is  no livecattle  export protocol between South America and SouthEastAsia countries.

I also noticed recently China and Uruguay have signed protocol after Australia allow import beef cattle for fattening and slaughter and the port of LianYunGang will receive uruguary cattle in this August.

According Fred's saying,the Wellard fleet of vessels is currently fully utilised and cattle voyages will come to China.We can see from the map,Singapore is loated the middle point between Uruguay and China Route.Consider this route will spend more than 5 weeks,so maybe drover need to take break and add some water or fodder  in Singapore.

Consider drover just finished a voyage from Australia to Russia at May,i dont think this time Drover to Singapore is for maintenance.If for vessel maintenance,Drover should be departed from Russia to Singapore immedeatly rather than spend another month to South America and then another month from Uruguay to Singapore and  carried nothing in 2months.

So i  guess there are huge possible,Drover are carrying cattle to China now.
    Hope my guess is ture

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.031M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.