SPN 0.00% 17.5¢ sparc technologies limited

tbh, I was half working, half listening, and I reckon the crowd...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    tbh, I was half working, half listening, and I reckon the crowd wouldn't have been contributing any energy... tough audience!
    nonetheless, this day and age, any chance to amplify your key messages should be optimised. No doubt, this short preso will do the rounds on various platforms, and interested parties will judge it.

it's clear, we have the IP, the tech to back it up, and the partnerships, but do we have commercially saleable/viable products? And do we have the ability to effectively market them and the business to both customers and investors?

I'm sure someone will correct me on this, but I've not yet heard mention of the 'commercially beneficial' elements of our graphene additives to our primary customers (paint companies). While clearly adding this to paint creates a superior more sustainable product, it seems we have not yet been able to convince the coatings market that the end product delivers a commercially advantageous product.

Very happy with our efforts on hydrogen production and sodium batts, great work team! Just need someone with Sparc to market it all

excuse my Tuesday night tipsy ramblings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42494 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 12715 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.