BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The new Lifx App released yesterday is a joke. Totally unusable....

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    The new Lifx App released yesterday is a joke. Totally unusable. I was trialing it in Beta and gave feedback. It simply doesn't work! Can only have effects on either 1 light, 1 group or the whole lot. The app was rushed out yesterday and doesn't allow for editing groups or even adding new lights to an existing group. 2 minutes of using it and all this was clear. Really left wondering what the hell these people are doing. No doubt Marc is busy with his electric scooter and can't be bothered creating new products or getting his existing ones to work! $300K USD salary to do what???
    They said that return was a major issue last qtr. Well if I wasn't a shareholder I would have returned all my lights (2 x Z strips, 5 colour mini, 1 candle - i returned the tile set I bought for the reasons described) The previous version of the app was rubbish too. Had to keep the screen constantly and the Lifx app open in the foreground to be able to use more than one effect on more than one light. I had been reporting this for a year with no response! (as have others) No chance of becoming a leading product with such a slack team. Hence a shocking qtrly result and backwards growth. Take some pride in the products and get them working! A CEO that can get problems fixed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.