BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Did not get an idea as to why we missed the sales order, I need...

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Did not get an idea as to why we missed the sales order, I need to do some more digging there. But they should have been working that issue for at least 6 months, so quite jaw droppingly bad outcome there.

Dave is a good talker, quite good at navigating hostile waters, I can only hope that is grounded in intellect and good business acumen. Time tells here

My concern the manufacturer pulled back due to the capital position was not the case it seems, but will that change based off the 4c report?

But for the 12th consecutive quarter we are still waiting on a big deal to land. Which in itself is exciting, but is at odds with the definition of insanity. Let's hope management are doing something different.

Don't know what to do here, it is good if the top 20 are buying shares, would be curious as to the extent of that.

I am quite concerned about the capitalisation of the company, it seems we are in dire need of a big deal and let us, I hate using this word, 'hope something lands soon
    Last edited by McKhenry: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.