ARU 2.70% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Livewire: buy the dip?, page-21

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Hi One,

Direct questions communication to the company, after the quarterly. They didn’t answer anything market sensitive. So ignored a few of my questions. Although reiterated they are on track, and in line with my previous posts, they are dealing with complexities of offtakers requirements, funders due diligence and parent companies demands (eg ESG requirements that has become critical for European companies).

They also confirmed they are hanging to reach financial close (my words), to begin the next phase.

Time has allowed them to improve things with regard to engineering diagrams and costs. So the delay in financial close in some respects has been a blessing in disguise (again my words).

They confirmed FEED was complete last November when disclosed to the market the CAPEX increase has been factored. Ie they have factored in most of inflationary pressure, so, although I posted here in the past they have not completed the FEED. This statement was in fact wrong-my bad.

As per quarterly, all contracts at advanced stage, even potential offtakers.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $330.8K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1539841 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 548610 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.