PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I definitely did not sell because these two muppets labelled it...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I definitely did not sell because these two muppets labelled it as a sell. The director selling seems to be a decent explanation.

However, my initial thought as an alternative theory is that I have seen this kind of accummulation behaviour before in PET involving a certain broker and it seems their agenda at the time was to get their insto client their fill of shares in PET at the best price.

Looking at the past 10 trading days, keep seeing shares getting pushed lower (below 1.40) but then followed by strong supports to consistently close around low 1.40s. Logically, they could have used the 25 Sep 2019 as the perfect day to push shares lower given everything is selling off on that day following Trump's comment, but PET stayed strong and closed at 1.385 (despite testing the 137 support line established recently by going down as low as 1.365 - blue line in the below picture is the short-term support line I am referring to)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1744/1744434-6c8cfea76d5032f2931c3f3359417dc1.jpg

The day after that, on 26 Sep 2019, when risk on is back on the table, bull tried to push PET to 1.44 again but alas we gets easily pushed back to 1.41.

Now with those two clowns on LiveWire coming out with a SELL recommendations, perhaps it is the perfect timing for the sophisticated seller or whoever is selling to slam the prices down and HARD! With the blue support line established, I won't be surprised if a lot of people place their stops between 1.30-1.35.

The usual retail buying looked pretty far and few in between today. I haven't been following minutes by minutes, but from trawling the Course of Sales today, it seemed most actions are dominated by the big boys.

Now, this is all just theory. Broker data will reveal a better picture for sure! I could be very wrong, or my theory above could be quite plausible.

GLTAH! Not selling a single share today! DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.