PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

"A final point, one which I have made before, is that my...

1. 14,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4066
    "A final point, one which I have made before, is that my projections, and therefore my valuation, are speculative. There is a whole range of possibilities"
    I couldn't agree more. A lot of growth is priced in already but as I've posted previously, either Lake Taihu in China or Lake Okeechobee in the US, which are both huge lakes, on their own would justify the current mc IMO. We don't know how long it might be before either is contracted. It might be years, it might be much sooner, it might also be never but I do expect that Lake Taihu is a probable contract for reasons I've previously posted. Not knowing timing is what makes it so difficult to value this stock in the short to medium term because so much growth is already factored in to this market cap. Long term is easier because timing of contracts becomes less important and this does look very good as a long term buy.
    For those that like to trade or are otherwise interested, below is my take on the chart and part of the reason for my selling - for now.
    I think it will now take strong news to get this back up to its highs as the chart looks weaker in the short term. News that one of the trial lakes is Lake Taihu would see me scrambling for cash to get back in. I'm not confident that they would be getting that large a lake this early because a mid sized lake first would make more sense. Also, thinking about it now, if it was Lake Taihu, would directors have sold significant stakes prior to announcing that? Possibly yes but the cynic in me says probably not. So I think it's likely that without game changing news, the sp will probably not advance strongly at least for a few months or possibly until the earnings start to catch up to the sp.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1745/1745092-c19c35a2add1da2ae7bbf23f41e74397.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.