PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Thank you @Inchiquin We all want PET to do well. If I didn’t...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thank you @Inchiquin

We all want PET to do well. If I didn’t show that YouTube clip, then do you want a downramper to use it their advantage. (Someone else would have posted it up for a laugh or to play devils advocate). I asked for counter arguments and the rest of this thread provided excellent counter arguments. Maybe it was an opportunity for someone to top up??? I thought it was better to say “there is a YouTube clip which is not favourable - does it or does it not have any credibility?” The volume of arguments offered in this thread speaks for itself. Watching that YouTube clip in isolation may be that “not helpful” but in context with the rest of this thread - I hope it shows everyone not to take what’s being said (by “experts”) at face value, to try dig a bit deeper.

Sorry if you were upset by anyone for revealing that YouTube clip but I would rather know that it exists and not keep my head in the sand. It brought many great contributors out to make comments. Sorry if my comment is useless, at least the comments that followed are very informative. Thank you everyone including @richardz I known you want the best for PET and I understand why you made your comment. Maybe I won’t play devils advocate again.
    Last edited by FaradayFaramir: 28/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.