PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

LiveWire YouTube Link, page-86

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Very fair assessment in my opinion.

This stock was spruiked with some very catchy announcements that ultimately seemed to fail the dollars in the bank test. Punters were hit with a million dollars a month announcement, followed by a multifold increase but really where is the cash... It all feels like spin now.

The Chinese bought in for peanuts and have made a fortune... regardless of how much skin they still hold, some big money was made on the sales at hyperinflated prices and really... what do they stand to lose now? What do any of the directors stand to lose now? If the shares were never worth that paper value then it is a massive win...

LF has been very quiet for a while now and the SP is in freefall. The story has lost it's shine and the punters seem to be running for cover in droves.

How low will it go? Will the SP slowly work its way to the 30s or 40s or will it bounce once guidance is met for this calendar year?

My personal feel is that if guidance is met or exceeded then the quarterly figures will look amazing and will draw significant interest. Conversely, if guidance falls short, I think the market will lose further patience and the SP will crumble the floor.

I hope Im wrong but to me it's a bit smelly.

Last edited by Mickman: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.