PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

LiveWire YouTube Link, page-9

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    These guys have done a quick google search of the company and are idiots. "Directors flushing stock", if by the largest share holders who have been pumping money and time (underpaid) into the company for more than a decade decide to sell some shares - TO FUNDS LOOKING TO GET IN - then slap me side ways its a scam *said with huge hints of sarcasm*. I don't know if they even bothered to look at how much LF has loaned the company and RS experience and long term commitment, but these directors are about as devoted as they come to the company. It's a misguided view that's for sure.

They also failed to mention that that link to 'China' is a major shareholder in the company, and director, whose profits in the future depend on the companies success there. It's also one of the only countries with the actual capital to spend on environmental projects at a large scale. Guess what, western countries like Australia just won't because of a range of reasons i've already discussed.

The segment of the market is attractive. Green stocks are the new .com and app craze. An article this week on Bloomberg highlighted the boom coming for environmentally friendly stocks - https://www.bloomberg.com/features/how-to-invest-a-million-dollars/. PET has a proven product, with an established market it's looking to expand and the fundamentals check out. Listen to frat boys Brad and Chad above if you reckon they're onto it. Sure long term holders have taken some great profits off the table after years of waiting (well done all!)

Still plenty of room to go, and water problems are only getting worse not better.

Happy weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.