GMG 0.78% $34.75 goodman group

Bongodrongo, i am not attacking you so please don't take it that...

1. 105 Posts.
    Bongodrongo, i am not attacking you so please don't take it that i am, i enjoy a balanced view with these threads and enjoy reading your cynical views.

When you mention GMG is overpriced i'd like to know what this based on?

I have been watching most of the prominent property stocks since January and would have to disagree with you, i 'feel' this sector, and in particular GMG, GPT, DXS etc have a lot of room to grow. As interest rates go up and property valuations are conducted we will see these stocks soar, the only thing stopping them will be the lactic acid and delayed onset muscle soreness.

One thing i should mention is the consideration of both the upside and downside from these stocks, compared to a lot of the other sectors out there the property stocks i feel dropped a lot harder than most of the other sectors, there is more upside with this sector than downside IMO, and it wont be long before we see these stocks over $1.0

GMG have set up some extremely good relationships with refinancing their debt, and i believe CIC will be the dark horse in this race.

Your view on GMG is you wouldnt touch it, I feel by reading your thread that this is based on your 'emotional feeling' towards how they handled things... disregarding this issue. Is it a worthy Investment ?? you seem a little ignorant of naive because i think the majority of people would agree that it is.

Congratulations on your returns elsewhere, although people can say what they wont on here to boost their own ego, not that im implying that. nevertheless well done :)

I look forward to your reply and will consider any hot tips if your willing to share.

Cheers,
    Steve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.75
Change
0.270(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $65.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.97 $35.15 $34.67 $113.8M 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11747 $34.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.76 5103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.