AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

living in the 70s, page-30

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Duty -

well on reflection 'should" might not be the word as it may imply that I have some idea of what is happening in this market.

Certainly my feeling on the day of the SPP announcement (27/5) was that it was not a good announcement for investors. I think this was the general consensus on HC if you read the posts at that time (regarding dilutionary impact and still no offtake agreement on the horizon, money raised for working capital needs not capex or production needs etc) and you will note the Share price fell on this news from 56c to open at 49c on the 28/5 and my expectation at the time was that it would continue down towards the 0.43. The subsequent nearly 50% rise has been a very gratifying suprise for me - Im happy to have been wrong in my predictions (which I kept to myself).

What I am trying to work out now is whether this increase is sustainable or as some of the posters seem to be indicating a result of many smallish transactions coming through. If that it the case and under the terms of the SPP it would seem likely that people are trying to come onto the register with small investments with the intention of taking advantage of buying $15K worth at 0.43. What will these new holders do once they are immediately in the money ?- perhaps some will continue to hold but I think a good percentage will be selling for a profit and taking advantage of the arbitrage opportunity that NITUC has mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.