CBH 9.52% 6.9¢ coolabah metals limited

living on borrowed time, page-4

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    cdchi1,
    Of the 200 mill in 'non current'(which you forgot to mention non current) interest bearing liabilities, nearly all of this is made up of convertable notes which do not expire until 2012. Interest on these notes is 7.25%. This does not pose a current issue to CBH.

Their cash on hand since the half yearly report appears to have dropped a lot when reading their quart, i presume this has been spent on endeavour..... This had better of improved their production costs!!!

The key for CBH is controlling production costs at the endv mine. They have spent a fortune there recently and have now had a significant restructure to reduce fixed costs, saving over 100 mill annually. This is great news, so long as it does not effect production!! Hard to believe they can take so many heads out of a business so quickly without effecting production. CBH appears to have been running too fat.

CBH had enormous potential and probably will again in a few years when zinc is expected to turn (hope its sooner).

bad timing to have a bad announcement come out as well, a lot of tax loss selling this week. Maybe a bit of a rebound in early july....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.