POS 14.3% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Thanks, B.A good question. On balance I would say...

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2239
    Thanks, B.
    A good question. On balance I would say 'no'.
    Why?
    Although, in this scenario, the cash burn would be ameliorated, we must remember that cash would still need to be raised from time to time. There's still the open question regarding for how long? For me, it's likely to be for MUCH longer than last time (which was ~3½ years).
    There's nothing management can do about the macro situation, so that will v.likely translate into being stuck in financial purgatory for years.
    Now consider the current SOI & SP as somewhat of a starting point for future raisings.
    I can't recall it receiving much, if any, air play on the POS threads, but it's worth considering & comparing the differences in SOI entering the previous Ni winter vs. this time around and what impact future raisings will have on future dilution to existing SHs and also future SP performance (the two are related). These comments are based on the assumption there are no discoveries in any minerals that investors give a F about. With the current plan to explore for more Ni(!) at Windarra, I think that assumption is warranted. (This begs the question of the merits and cost(!) of pivoting to a mineral that is currently more fashionable by a company that is currently headed by an accountant, rather than a geologist. I digress.)

So, it would still be a hard 'no' for me because there is more than shackle handicapping the company.

Last edited by zebster: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.586K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16274308 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 38815946 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 55000
Last updated 10.17am 24/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.