POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

LJ - a Jewel in the Crown, page-42

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/POS/01625851.pdf

Then they found AR next to EA.
    Norilsk found further mine extensions all around LJ.
    If you read the BFS from 2015, it says it all.

"Emily Ann
    The Emily Ann ore body was a high grade (circa 4%) ore body mined from 2006 which was
    thought to terminate along the Toolangi Fault (Figure 4). Norilsk Nickel was developing
    access to an identified extension to this ore body although the work was terminated in 2009
    when the site was closed during the financial crisis. This ore body was designated Emily
    Ann North.
    Emily Ann North
    Emily Ann North (EAN) is situated approximately 150m north of the Emily Ann mine. Norilsk
    Nickel estimated a non-JORC compliant resource which contained approximately 14Kt of
    nickel at a grade of 4.2% nickel.

Potential exists to further extend the mining operations at Maggie Hays as shown on
    Figure1 with the aim of increasing the known mine life immediately adjacent to and
    accessible from the existing underground decline. To do this an infill drilling program has
    been planned to define the thicker, near mine portion of the currently identified
    mineralisation with the intent of potentially adding this material to the mining inventory.
    In addition mineralisation has been defined to the west of the sub-level cave (SLC) and will
    undergo further drilling to define the economic potential of this near mine zone. The
    Western Zone sits within the footwall banded-iron formation (BIF) and has been structurally
    remobilised along a fault/thrust structure. This has larger ramifications as it potentially
    opens up a number of new untested structurally remobilised targets for nickel sulphide
    deposits within the immediate Maggie Hays area
    . These areas will be progressively
    modelled and tested with drilling and down-hole electro magnetics (DHEM)."
    Last edited by tomboy: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.