POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

LJ - a Jewel in the Crown, page-76

1. 9,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4310
    EUREKA!
    We found another massive load of Ni resources all along the LJ mining zone near the LJ large mill.

in Feb 2021 I started this thread in response to proposals to flip off LJ to BMM for peanuts.
    I strongly fought for LJ to remain in POS as it was worth a SIR value on its own imho despite market ignoring it.

In 2015 DS was going full steam at restarting LJ and spent $50M doing so until the NP tanked from 10 to 4
    At that time he issued a BFS and was including the 14kt Ni resources nonJORC at EA and in 2016 they discovered AR which geo NH described as our EUREKA moment.

now we have another EUREKA.

These hits not only massively expand the length of the LJ project but also the size and grades of the resources there and justify LJ as a stand alone turnkey restart project once FCF is flowing from BS/SS/GS.

PH wisely saw himself how massive LJ is and the tenements now show the massive future value this represents and adds to POSs case to be a large industrial low cost producer of Ni at both sites.

LJ is showing up more and more gems as the drilling is proving.
    Any offtaker will be stunned into wanting offtake here too or maybe offtaker B will get LJ offtake for $50M debt also.. another opportunity for POS.

LJ is the Jewel in the crown as coined by former legendary CEO, DS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.2K 321.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 83593744 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 48523605 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.