POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Looks like MINRES are in breach and will face a damages claim of...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4214
    Looks like MINRES are in breach and will face a damages claim of $15M + loss of royalties of $5Mpa to 2041 so may well be a $100M claim by POS plus legal costs & interest.
    litigation funders will love to run this to trial at 20% cut as 99% that MINRES will be paying out POS one way or another imho.

Breach of conditions precedent and anticipatory breach of contract in issue.
    No valid reason for breach by MINRES & no DD undertaken to justify withdrawal and new terms are "materially different" so that means they counter-offered subsequent to existing agreed terms which is another anticipatory breach, you cannot re-negotiate an agreed signed contract as $1M already paid.

Could go for years in WA Supreme Court with MINRES looking at settling for a $30M payout inc costs.
    Meanwhile POS can tout its own Li HUB and processing plant or start production at LJ to mitigate losses after equity or debt funding.
    A few Mill CR every year like before is the same old business as usual, nothing new.

AGO scenario step 3 in process now imho.
    I picked last 2 years that MINRES is the bidder, that they would bid for POS assets then get stumped (in this case blocked by themselves LOL) & outbid by another billionaire(s) just like in AGO.

LJ now blaring in neon lights Oz wide due to this.

MINRES OWES POS BIGTIME, I told you so !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.