URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ljk: junior

1. 66 Posts.
    I have a few questions I'd like to ask the regular posters. I'm also happy for you to correct anything that I've misinterpreted or am downright wrong about.

Firstly, I'm not zed or dolphinboy or any other downramper who is rubbing salt in your wounds about losses you've incurred thus far; I'm in the same boat.

Last night, I was thinking: where did junior get all his shares/options from in the first place. You may already know. So I looked through each of the top 20 lists for the history of URA/GWE and he is the top holder from day 1 of the inception of GWE.

Take a look at this page: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcementSearch.do?method=searchByCode&issuerCode=ura&timeFrameSearchType=Y&year=2004
    and look at the announcement "19/03/2004 Becoming a substantial holder x 2"

It appears to me (correct me if I'm wrong) that Lawrence Kiernan received 5 million shares at the price of $500 (page 4), $0.0001 per share and a further 250,000 shares at $25000 or 10c per share. I've checked other announcements around this time and I couldn't find anything to support why he got these shares so cheaply. It says he has received them as a "promoter" of the company. Does anyone know why this is the case? He does have the condition of escrow for 2 years.. ending approximately April 2006.

So far Junior has expended 25.5k of his money for 5.25 million shares.

The GWE share price is stagnant for close to 2 years. When the time approaches when junior he can sell his shares, Michael and Kate step on board, there is a surge in share price with Uran's new Uranium direction. Michael/Kate purchase 4 million shares for 600k, 15c each.

Can someone tell me what the two substantial holdings changes on the 6th of November 2006 were about? For the nature of change it says refer to note number 6 (where is this?). Is it simply a transfer between directors and their respective superannuation/investment companies.

From the 6th of Feb 2007, to 1st of March, Junior makes 1.7 million from selling shares. Next month junior makes another 811k selling the remainder of his shares. Up 100 fold on his initial investment.

Shortly after this Michael steps down, then retires but not before collecting another 7 million options. I can't say what Michael has done in his one year as director, except see his son get a nice piece of real estate in Margaret River.

What do Uran actually have? GWE headed by Bannerman changed direction and became URA. URA raised capital through "sophisticated" investors, a SPP and junior made out like a bandit. Soon after, URA essentially spins off GWE again (GTE), headed by the previous director Bannerman to raise some more capital. Transparency of mud this company.

Whether Kate has good news or not at the AGM, it should be an interesting day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.