TLG 4.65% 41.0¢ talga group ltd

2022 definitely feels like the make-or-break. And yes losing the...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    2022 definitely feels like the make-or-break.

And yes losing the explicit connection to LKAB and their connection to Govt is a disappointment. I definitely took the ex-LKAB boardmember assignment > LKAB LOI > LKAB Govt connections to be a strong driver of permit success. But LKAB and Talga still have an aligned agenda, and it would appear the attitude towards mining in Sweden is continuously improving in our favor.

LKAB may not be as critical as they seemed to be when the LOI was initially entered into. As some users have discussed in other threads, the volume that can be mined from the surface-level open pit mines is significant. There is enough there to sustain Talga at full production for many years before going underground becomes necessary. This is a much less complex operation, LKAB could do it, but they're not the only company that can do it.

I don't see the positive spin to it like others do, but I'm not distressed either. Personally I'm less concerned about permits than I am about seeing successful anode qualification and offtake/sales agreements. See what happens in 2022...
    Last edited by JSSF: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $166.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 40.0¢ $398.0K 950.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17921 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 13936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.