LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE $1 party!, page-25

1. 4,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1809

Is the price going up or down? I don't know. Often when a price goes up rapidly, it comes back down, but sometimes it continues up, you can guess, but it's a guess. In the Peter Lynch clip, he makes a great point about the price movement having no relation to future price, and he gives the Kodak and Wall Mart examples.
    At LKE when we were at 5c people argued that the price was too high based on lack of funds. When we were 20c the funding issue got resolved, but people argued that this was bad dilution plus funders would dump stock at first opportunity.
    So will the price hit $2 or $1 soon? I don't know. So what do I know? I know that lithium is going into a severe shortage. I know (thanks Joe Lowry) that a lot of downstream people think that increased price will be countered by increased supply, but they haven't factored in the delay in increasing supply. I know that LKE has multiple projects in the pipeline and I know that the ion exchange method of extraction has the potential to revolutionise the industry and that LKE is years ahead of other companies in using this technology.
    So the price may drop, but I don't really care because I'm not going to sell tomorrow, I'm going to wait and see if this story that I have been following for a couple of years has a happy ending. We should know pretty soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.