LKE 1.72% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

When lithium was trading higher LKE had even less of an idea of...

1. 2,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    When lithium was trading higher LKE had even less of an idea of their operation than what they do now. It's irrelevant what it was.
    I really don't want to go in to it but anyone trusting this will go somewhere is kidding themselves. I can't recall the exact number but the percentage of Aus mining explorers that successfully transition to a producer is less than 5%. And of those you get ones like sya that do so at a loss, or others such as STA that have to suspend themselves for similar reasons. The odds are against even the best of the bunch.
    A company cannot be serious in their intentions when so much money goes to salary. It's an absolute joke.
    The tech, the location, the water, the power, the approvals etc are all in the way for LKE and then you add in the fake price to the dfs (not bankable) and a huge cash burn and it's just too much. Look at it subjectively.
    Its also very difficult for a stock to gain back market trust and LKE have done their fair share to lose it, including the recent cr at a 40% discount.

Why try to defend, or hang your hat, on these vague glimmers of hope. I can't make sense of why someone would given what has transpired.
    As a comaprison, I hold RNU in the graphite space. Huge deposit located in south Australia, a site leased from SA Water (gov) for downstream processing in the same state, power upgrades underway, $130m in bank and they made $5m last qtr from interest because they don't take the piss with wages, they got a conditional $185m government loan, dfs done, yada yada. They've got a lot. And even with all of that I have drastically reduced my position in it over the last 6 to 12 months because things slipped and the market is getting tired. I like the stock, they have great prospects, but I'm not married to it and can see the reality in front of me. Protect your capital and make informed decisions based on fact. No shit about shorters and games and demand etc. It's all largely irrelevant when investing.
    Thats not directed at you per se, as I know you sold recently and I applaud you for doing so, but you clearly still like the stock and I think that is dangerous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $97.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $181.4K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 773915 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 444830 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 1887308
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.