LKE 2.44% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

G'day maccadu. So refreshing to read some current and logical...

1. 21,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    G'day maccadu. So refreshing to read some current and logical comments.
    I'll use some of the post that I made this morning but was modded for showing my age and using a poor choice of words.
    My take is what is happening to the SPs and the shorting of Lithium companies is based on an absolute false premise, and, as such, the opposite reaction, WHEN that is blatantly more obvious, will see a massive rebound of both.
    China is doing what they've always done and sucking most people in. They will fail AGAIN!!!
    The "spot price" will be TOTALLY irrelevant when supply contracts HAVE to be signed, and very large ones at that.
    Continuous, MANDATED, growth in EVs of ALL kinds is irreversible, but, the killer for all naysayers and shorters, WILL be the burgeoning growth of battery manufacturers, a huge NEW demand factor, that hasn't been factored in, who will all be competing for the same scare product. For Lake, think 2027, not today, and, worse, YESTERDAY???? LKE2.
    Re directors buying shares. Frankly, I reckon that being so new and in a company where they have seen massive shorting and SP crashing, they, might also be just a little bit insecure themselves!!!!! Another possible outcome of what I consider to be an ugly "ploy"!!! Give them time to firstly get comfortable in their own skin. The very top guy, with history, would look extremely hypocritical buying at these low levels and would be seen more as a negative and bring more unwanted derision from the Bay 13 knockers.
    WE should all wait to see what's presented in the DFS. Meanwhile, the rubbish will continue to flow while that 40 million shares are being shorted. Called "vested interest!", but, some will be too greedy and pay the price. Personally, it's
    immaterial, I just hate the whole concept of what is an extremely poorly regulated and opaque intrusion to the investment industry. It's the antithesis of what the economy needs.
    There is NO DOUBT that HC will be inundated with negativity regarding every line of the DFS. It "might" influence some other doubters, but, IMO, there is absolutely no way that it is going to change any "involved" minds to the negative. The industry NEEDS Kachi to work and ASAP!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $70.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $137.3K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130536 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 251051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.