LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

beisha. Let's start by agreeing that I do not consider that you...

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    beisha. Let's start by agreeing that I do not consider that you are an enemy for one moment. What you do is excellent and refreshing, but, I just don't think it is applicable to a speculative company with a market cap of less than $30 and a SP of less than a $ dominated by DTs and speculators, complicated by extraordinary events such as the bonus options, the cheap exchanges of shares to creditors and the infamous, but never to be ignored, EOFY.
    No one can tell me that TA's in these circumstances do anything but reflect was HAS happened, which anyone with the basic knowledge of FA "should" have predicted, but, at least fully understood why it did happen.
    Please do us a all a big favour and continue with the TA factors, we can all learn from everything that is put before us, it's then entirely up to the reader as to how they interpret them and make their own judgments. I'm very much looking forward to all TA contributions, when the SP hit's 50 cents plus and much more.
    As to the timing of the next ann, firstly, I don't think it will be the compelling one that absolutely "proves the concept", it will probably be just another "interim" one. But, even that "should" prompt a positive reaction in the SP, because if Steve is true to form, he will pump it for what it's worth. But, in saying that, I can't see him "needing" to do that as I certainly can't see him doing another SI CR in the near future.
    Steve is my "unknown quantity" regarding the release of catalyst information. If the 350 metre reading is "consistent" with the "proof of concept" he might not be able to control himself for another 7 days.
    IMO, surely he must realize that there are probably hundreds waiting for any news to make their trading decisions, which, will, without doubt, cause a reaction and influence the SP.
    Why not keep the market on a level playing field until July and let traders have equal opportunity to make their sole reasons to sell or buy being their own taxation circumstances, because that's all that this last week "should" be all about.
    Fresh NEWS, would stuff that up completely, so, why issue it if it's not the FD one, which he would have to release by law??
    If the SP drops to the 5's, so be it, it means that those that decided to sell have done so for their personal reasons, and provided unprecedented opportunities for people to have those exponential returns which WILL most assuredly ensue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.