LKE 7.50% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

I agree the bot topic is a distraction but I understand the...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    I agree the bot topic is a distraction but I understand the interest. Personally I don't get too excited about intra day movements.
    Ive seen posts questioning how the SP will rise with a bot in control, however the SP has risen significantly in the last two months. What is reassuring for myself reviewing the recent weeks activities is that since the exploration discovery spike, the SP naturally retreated but has since increased at a more sustainable rate.
    This steady daily increase is a nice foundation for a target depth announcement.
    Lets also not forget that the 'swimming pool' hypothesis has been proven and the last intercepts above 500ppm are spectacular. The slow drilling progress is in my opinion a positive if it's the result of unexpected high pressure sand horizons bearing brine. Whatever the outcome of the TD results, this Cauchari drill program has already added significant value to a previously worthless tenement.
    The big exploration opportunity lies at Olaroz, where in my mind the tenements hold greater potential.
    Many new LKE investors don't even realize that LKE already has an initial JORC of 4.5mt LCE ~300ppm with a pilot plant scheduled for completion of construction within 6 months.
    In my mind this is the asx brine explorer with the greatest chance of production success.
    GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $503.1K 13.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 787209 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 333461 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.