LKE 0.00% 5.8¢ lake resources n.l.

pos1963. Poor Steve couldn't be more frustrated with the market...

1. 20,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    pos1963. Poor Steve couldn't be more frustrated with the market response to his outstanding announcements. But, you've hit the main reason on the head, the overall "market" sentiment for Li stocks in general.
    There is still so much negativity in the commentariat about Li, EVs, alternatives such as hydrogen etc, oversupply, lower prices etc etc etc. LKE is, IMO, being very wrongfully, tarred with the same brush as all Li stocks in general.
    LKE "could" be a complete game changer and until they convince "the market" and the commentariat, they will continue to be thrown into the same bucket as the rest.
    IMO, LKE WILL convince enough of those that matter i.e. the one's with the money and not the words, if they have not already done so with Cauchari and in coming weeks, months with Olaroz and then the company maker with the results of the pilot plant at Kachi.
    It's all there for all to see, enough now to definitely warrant a much higher current SP, but, the LT investors have very much to look forward to if they cannot get too wrapped up in the daily market volatility.
    My "pet" concern and wish relates to your comment about finance " It has a skillfully crafted cash accumulation", I would dearly love them to remove that Amvest loan with those unsecured notes at the very earliest opportunity. This term has the "potential" to be a real tin of worms "Conversion Price means 90% of three VWAP’s of the Shares selected by the Investor forthe 20 Trading Days ending on the date of the Conversion Notice."
    There have already been FIVE such conversions, FIVE, within 4 months of the loan? That to me flies red flags all over the place. Yes, I could be VERY wrong, but, to me, in the wrong hands (and we don't know the identity of that "North American investor"with its head office in New York, that has been a strong supporterof new energy projects and the resources sector.) It effectively holds the SP to ransom. And if it's an "investor", why is "it" carrying on like a ST market speculator with all of those very early (and "timely"??) conversions creating (probably very unfounded) suspicions"?
    But, they ARE reasonable "suspicions" which should be eliminated. No "market" wants to see SPs potentially being someone's toy.
    IF my "suspicions" are correct, that term enables the "investor" to make more money trading on the market (even controlling it) at least twice as much (so far???) than simply allowing the loan to run its course to maturity and on extremely good terms in its own right, 15%p.a. compounded monthly, payable quarterly in advance in cash. An "investor" not being happy with those terms????
    Nothing we can do about it other than to raise the "concern" with Steve but I'm sure that he wants to get out of the grips of ALL debt ASAP.
    RESULTS will do that.
    EGM next Thursday with some possibly interesting results! Caucharii to 600m????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26001 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.87 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ 247532
Last updated 10.08am 26/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.