LKE 3.13% 6.6¢ lake resources n.l.

alecfra. I'm still thinking that LKE is first and foremost a...

1. 20,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1968
    alecfra. I'm still thinking that LKE is first and foremost a real estate play. It would be very hard to logically consider that this VERY small company would be capable of developing, maybe even one project with what we know about the difficulty in funding any projects at the moment. So, I'd be punting that Steve would want to try to prove up that third project with Olaroz ASAP and have both Cauchari and Olaroz "on the market" but not necessarily "for sale" yet.
    His number one target is most certainly Kachi with Lilac technology. The proven viability of that will be known with the PFS supported by results from the pilot plant. We just have to wait for that but you'd imagine that it would be on track for a late December early January time slot.
    All going well there, he would have a rails run for either a J/V, a LT off take contract with (big) money up front, or a straight out sale. I'd fancy that either a or b would be Steve's prime preferences.
    But, that leaves Cauchari and Olaroz plus the hard rock prospect. If Olaroz comes up with the same proof of concept as Cauchari, he would then have a great hand with which to do any of the same three deals and if the Lilac technology works in Kachi, you just never know, with Olaroz being the same as Cauchari, if Steve can earn his incentive bonuses, and if Kachi comes up trumps, LKE could end up being "anything", one of the majors even.
    So, most certainly I'd be stopping at 600m at Cauchari, drilling Olaroz next ASAP, for that very valuable trifecta, and then back for one or two more holes in Cauchari to prove up the resource and then do the same at Olaroz. But, who knows, literally anything could come out of the woodwork at any time and change everything, albeit that "anything" is looking more like something very positive with every hole that's drilled!!!

Yes, I've said it before, Steve has a huge responsibility and the more success he has makes it even bigger. Many MD's would just love to have his "problem".

How long before he tells us what is between 460m and 600m?? THAT will just open up even more options!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ $1.044M 15.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1391094 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 772878 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ 5267769
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.