LKE 5.17% 5.5¢ lake resources n.l.

1. 20,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2013
    G'day LaTache. "In saying what I have posted, although extremely frustrating, I do really believe that this is a very short term problem for LT investors, but, also really frustrating Steve's attempts to get funding with the SP being so low and those shenanigans obviously playing out on the market.
    Remember, he has recently got SI funding @ 9 cents very quickly, so, why are we still in the 6s?
    If you take a look at the trading details over the last 20 days, you would guess that it is a perfect set up for another "conversion".
    No, I'm not suggesting that is what's happening, but, as you say," No wonder there are tears before bed-time. I know for a fact that it's putting off some potential buyers,"
    The "possibility" is most certainly there and just having that doubt and seeing what IS happening to the SP on the market, provides that uncertainty, doubt, that is an absolute killer to a speccy stock like LKE.
    Regardless if those 5 conversions have be sold straight back into the market, or not, there is still around $600,000 of Notes that haven't been converted and that bleeding deal with Amvest, with that incredible term for conversion, must hang over the SP until all of those notes have been converted or paid out. Surely Steve is aware of that???

It's not the only issue of course, but, it specifically relates to LKE's SP and that's why I think that while it exists IT is the biggest issue that has to be removed to take away that killer doubt. That's why I repeat this "IF my "suspicions" are correct, that term enables the "investor" to make more money trading on the market (even controlling it) at least twice as much (so far???) than simply allowing the loan to run its course to maturity and on extremely good terms in its own right, 15%p.a. compounded monthly, payable quarterly in advance in cash. An "investor" not being happy with those terms???? Remember ther have already been FIVE conversions within 5 months of a 12 month "investment", the facts are there for all to see, whether or not those converted notes have been sold is only partially relevant, but, "possibly" critical.
    Let's see what Steve comes up with in what could be a watershed week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $91.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $272.1K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 991729 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 334500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ 1618036
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.