LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE..................Chart thread only, page-590

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2740
    Shotfac,
    I for one don’t agree with a lot of your points!
    It peaves me off no end that people are able to post such crap on HC without being accountable. Other potential investors read this stuff and could well be scared off by such unfounded drivel. My rebuttals to your points made are:
    1) The grade is not important when we go through the Lilac DE process and end up with much higher concentrations in the end product.
    2) The current oversupply is concentrated in the lower quality Spondumene product coming from hard rock sources.....not the Battery Grade product that is what is driving demand from the EV segment. Additionally, LKE brine has been proven to be of low impurities.
    3) Battery Quality (high grade, low impurities) is exactly what LKE can deliver through the Lilac DE process. We can also chose from either Carbonate or Hydroxide by just varying the media used in the extraction process. Hard rock sources need to go through a hell of a lot more processes to get to battery quality.
    4) I disagree with this statement entirely. Battery makers have no preference of hard rock over brine. They may prefer Hydroxide over Carbonate but essentially they are after high grade, low impurity product to work with.
    5) Market sentiment is changing in the Lithium space. There has been a lot published about reaching “the bottom” of the cycle and so much more about all of the new EV’s coming out from the big players in the car game.....not to mention the over 200k reservations for Tesla’s Cybertruck in only 2-3 days! The investment side of things will not be far behind as it will be a simple “supply v demand” argument - specifically for Battery Grade product. Your comment regarding this being in hard rock rather than brines has no foundation whatsoever.
    To say that LKE will only come to the fore AFTER all of the “good lithium” is taken up is just ignorant. LKE are positioning themselves to be able to produce a high quality product with low impurities for lowest quartile costs in a small fraction of the time taken to produce similar product.....in either Carbonate or Hydroxide variant. The production process will be far more environmentally friendly than both evaporation ponds or digging up hard rock - and the fact that we can pump water back into the ground counts for a lot in this arid part of the world. That capability is not yet available - but it is not far off. If LKE achieves what we are targeting, it will be positioned far better than any of the current large players in the game! If this doesn’t grab the attention of the market, then I don’t know what will!
    Lastly, LKE and PNN are hugely different and cannot be compared.
    If you are going to put opinions on HC and make statements about the market, at least do SOME homework!
    For those that actually have done their homework, apologies for the rant!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.