LKE 5.17% 5.5¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE..................Chart thread only, page-486

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    HI Alecfra. Pretty cool questions i've pondered over myself.

I believe one bore hole required at Cauchari. If you stick a straw in your mates drink you don't need another to confirm that the first straw is in your mates drink. Just make sure your in the deepest part of the vessel. . Hence lake is going deeper to find out if the content is greater in their part by comparison. This will give them leverage over what is effectively shared resource. 600m will provide absolute clarity so no need to go further. Resource is already defined by majority due to Lake's neighbours. Therefore triangulate results from Lake's Borehole to Neighbour's Boreholes to define the additional resource. Remember the additional resource will be used by your neighbours aswell.

This is where Lilac will be vital as they can determine how many boreholes will be economically viable and COMPETITIVE against your neighbours. You suck out more than they can evaporate and Lake should be seen favourably by manufacturers.

Definitely Olaroz next. Get the Volume equation complete.

PFS and proof of extraction will bust this wide open. I believe that there are major investors in the wings waiting for the same results based on discussions already had. Also there are only so many people in the market that buy Lithium Stocks and there is so many out there to choose from and so are spread thin. A decrease in the number of lithium junior minors could inject a company like Lake with new inestors.

Technology like Lilac will be important. It will show small volume from current lithium explorers are not worth it as the mine life will be ridiculousy reduced. Also investors and manufacturers may jump ship from established lithium producers as they understand that profit is driven by higher turn over at low cost for which I believe Lake can deliver.

Lilac can also provide protection against environmental policies which can also constrain current conventional extraction processes from expanding to meet increased demand.

Lilac's technology could benchmark miminum volume and new production rates that could over the next year knock off the low volume juniors. I expect a culling and high rate of exchange in investments as people try to readjust their seats in 2020.

Lake has the volume already and are top 10 easy. I look forward to the PFS and pilot plant. Nothing in between regarding this company could frustrate me. Mid 2020's is where my hopes lay in terms of a timeline and serious activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $91.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $272.1K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 991729 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 334500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ 1618036
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.