LKE 0.00% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

A sizeable red day across the board with outsized beta for the...

1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2750
    A sizeable red day across the board with outsized beta for the more speculative stocks. Just what would be expected on such a day - no surprises and nothing specific to LKE or any other stock. When the market calms and we see some green, I'd expect a nice bounce....again, with outsized beta. Today's movement has not changed where this stock will be at the end of 2022. I'm still expecting between $2-3 by then, following the release of the expected announcements.

Meanwhile the naysayers all come out and pat each other on the back in their own echo chamber thinking their "thesis" is right.....when, in fact, today's movement has been influenced by external factors - mainly the hawkish comments made by the Fed. Even stocks releasing good, positive news are down today. Like I said, external factors.

IMO, great things are coming for LKE.....and those that are patient will reap the rewards.

P.S. I'm fully expecting a number of "smarty pants" replies from the usual suspects and feel no need to reply back. They'll keep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $342.4K 8.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12284 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 1802839 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.