LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi Vivo, Good to see another rational poster on here. This forum...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hi Vivo, Good to see another rational poster on here. This forum has a lot of negative sentiment as a few think this company is in full production and should be turning a profit 4 years prior to the exploration.

Musk will be talking about mining on battery day and I believe that any mention of DLE will help Lake as there is very few in this space. I have speculated that Lilac(Lake) may be working with Tesla because the whole process lends itself to driving down cost per KWh, Fast turn around, Scalable and to me more in flexibility in the way this project can scale meaning up front cost can be pro rata. Don't have to be over committed with modular plant construction if the EV demand or volume manufacturing is not quite there for full production. ESG will be brilliant bypassing political issues.

Moreover the PFS stated that Solar panels would reduce the opex by almost a half and that is where my speculation also sits. It would be in Tesla's best interest as this would further decrease the cost of battery but more importantly it gives Tesla some control over the commodity during volatility and price spikes. That deal with Tesla would then increase Lakes margins when selling to other battery manufacturers as the cost of energy would be offset. Would be a great partnership and one that would make sense for both parties..

Lastly Lake has Volume therefore economy of scale. Terrawat Factory will need a company like Lake for its supply chain as they will have volume along with speed.

Novonix news was great and it really solidifies Lakes credibility. Steve and Stu doing a great job.

Battery Day: Will DLE be mentioned as part of the supply chain in Teslas Terrafactory? Will Novonix get mention? ....sure to be a lot of interesting things to look forward to but those two questions will certainly be important for Lake.
    Will Tesla be producing it's own Hydroxide??. Guessing they have the chloride to make it already.....who knows roll on Battery day.

Best of luck Vivo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.