LKE 4.55% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE chart, page-993

1. 4,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6945
    That's an interesting comment & while I agree that significant breakouts & a runaway sp may be hard to analyse, I have to disagree that the TA does not work in that scenario.
    TA either works or it does not work. It does not give the option to pick & chose.
    When the sp breaks out or breaks down the TA should if presented correctly give clues as to a price target up or down & why that target may be relevant.
    If for instance, prev patterns, trend lines, support resistance lines etc were places where a reaction previously & repeatedly occurred then they should expected (but not religiously relied on) to do so again.

There is also more to TA than just looking at a chart with a couple of lines on it.
    The TA takes into account indicators such as Stochastics MACD etc & in particular the volume.
    These always give forewarning that a change is coming. Then it would depend on ones personal preference when action was taken to act on it.
    Also the structure of the a candle or just the price bar gives plenty of hints as to what is happening behind the play.
    All of these things are taken into account & from them one will make a decision based on that analysis.
    I dont normally look at fundamentals in an initial eyeball of a chart but when there are runaway breakouts & rerating going on then those things would also be considered in looking at the TA stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $69.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $1.039M 25.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 484046 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 580241 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.