LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

You're right teddie, I noted that, BUT, I prefer to treat the...

1. 21,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    You're right teddie, I noted that, BUT, I prefer to treat the cause and not the symptom.
    I, too, would like to see no posters responding to dugsab except for purely Lake issues. He won't go away, I've known him for years and I've been dtragged down to his level in another company's forum and had to be suspended due to my frustration with him. I even sold out of the company just so I wouldn't be tempted to react to him. I truly love HC and believe that it is a great service and especially with the high quality of most posters. BUT, he won't change, responders should just stick to substantive facts about the comoany and the market and not get sucked into trivial banter.
    This company is in line to being in the top echelon of mining companies and on the ASX and will attract many new readers to its forum, sad if they get the wrong message about the overall quality of the company and the majority of it's shareholders and posters on HC. I'm, frankly, disappointed that the owner of HC has not detected the angst that has been created in this forum. It doesn't do THEIR product any good either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.