LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE chart, page-48

1. 21,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Mozza01. I could be banned immediately if I said what I really think. I have been banned before over from the same cause.
    24/7, it's quite remarkable, in fact, in the true meaning of the word, incredible!!! There MUST be a story, a fascinating one, it defies logic, my favourite characteristic to all matters. That's why it's so frustrating, why doesn't he come out and tell us more about himself so we might just get to know and understand him better. What has he to hide. I'm a 78 year old pensioner, martried 53 years and been interested and dabbling in mining shares in particular for nearly 50 years.
    I trade and I hold, depending on the citrcumstances, but a definite LT holder when I'm in a story such as Lake's.I've been in HC for over 12 years. I think that other posters trust me, but, the lack of transparency and the apparent inconsistencies have caused great doubt about the problem. Frankly, I'd like to see Stev return and give us some news ASAP, the bleeding won't go away until it is cauterized with some serious positive facts. here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.