LKE 1.52% 6.7¢ lake resources n.l.

If the drill results do come in with good readings we could see...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    If the drill results do come in with good readings we could see many of the investors who were previously with RLC, PNN, ASN and the like moving into LKE. This would see your 16c resistance level pushed up. There are still a great deal of investors on the ASX looking for the next lithium player who will be able to transition into production. I believe many of these investors, including myself, are waiting on the sidelines to buy into a company like LKE when/if they hit the numbers.They could come up with nothing and we will see the stock price dip but I think that eventually they will hit the right aquifers and come thru with the right numbers to produce. It is a matter of when to buy. Any you are obviously interested in buying into LKE also.

Lithium is the new oil and like any oil explorer, lithium explorers are going to drill holes that will be hit and miss and their stock prices will fluctuate accordingly. LKE is positioned better than most in its nearology to a major producer and I for one will be hitting the buy button along with others if results come in with produceable lithium levels. How high is it going to go then?

Alternatively they will keep struggling with the muds and moving clays, which would be an absolute nightmare to drill (especially with an RC rig) and keep open but if they do hit lithium they will be able to get the funding to pay for the time needed to learn the methods needed to drill and keep a hole open in the challenging ground.

I am on the lookout for a leaky ship and movements on the stock price in the lead up to the results being released!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $153.8K 2.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 879259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 159696 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ 357448
Last updated 15.47pm 22/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.