LKE 2.78% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi Lycan, I don't attempt to predict a specific price point, but...

1. 4,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Hi Lycan, I don't attempt to predict a specific price point, but I do have opinions about the share price direction and that is all wrapped up with one milestone. If the Lilac Solutions technology works, LKE will rise substantially because they will be setting a new industry standard. If Lilac fails, then the share price will tank hard. Hopefully we are close to an answer.
    Why I like LKE is that what they are trying to do is relatively simple. Draw brine from an aquifer, treat that brine and then return it to the aquifer, and do this in an area where water usage/wastage is a hot button issue.
    Other companies are trying to do more complex stuff like obtain brine from a geothermal source the drilling may be deeper the brine is hot and the locals might not be so supportive of the whole reinjecting stuff. Other operators use old oil wells and this may introduce hydrocarbons into the process ant this can complicate matters.
    As to the shorters, well they got it right when LKE had that crazy run from $1 to $2.60, but I don't get them now. The published stuff by JCap and John Dinetz contained so many factual errors that I couldn't understand it as anything more than if you throw enough mud, some must stick. Long term sceptics like Joe Lowery don't seem to have much of a grasp on the technical side, and he argues that people are better off investing in the producers rather than chasing the disruptors. As a general theory I think he's right, I'm just betting the other way because I think this horse is due.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $82.85K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1569155 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 944575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.