LKE 2.08% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi Mozza01We all here agree that Lithium plays a vital role in...

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Hi Mozza01

We all here agree that Lithium plays a vital role in the energy sector and will continue to do so in the future, I also have no doubt that current price is depressed and will head higher in the future...Also, I also agree argentina will play a role in lithium...

However, as a grown mature adult, we must all admit our mistakes, we all do make mistakes and I certainly made a lot of them in investing, some investments will seem rational at times and does not play out...some investments will seem risky at times and will work out...that is the truth, there is no certainty in investing.....

What I find hard to believe in why you still have a hold sentiment on LKE and still thinking they have a future ? The current BoD and espeically DD has not delivered a single honest milestone and yet has raised millions in CR and totally destroyed shareholder value...what trust is left in them ?

If you look at various interviews DD has done, he is not worried that every minute he sits there, the company burning through tens of thousands of dollars in cash.... let me ask you this question, if this was your business, would you have the gut to sit there smiling in your fancy dress and talk slowly when you know that the company is achieving nothing and you are burning your own pocket ? he obviously doesnt give a F#$K because it is not his business...he doesnt care...

So why would you give your money to someone like that ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $287.7K 6.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301848 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 980598 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.