LKE 2.08% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

peter I have some questions for you. The price of lithium hit...

1. 4,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    peter I have some questions for you. The price of lithium hit $80 per kilo but now is at $13.5 per kilo. What do you think the price will be long term given that most estimates say we will need a 5X increase in production?
    The price crashed partly because of Chinese Lepidolite which for every ton of lithium produces 30 tons of waste. How long do you think the EU will accept batteries made from lithium that produces 30X waste? Given that the EU is about to introduce battery passports.
    Pond production has been banned on environmental grounds in Bolivia and restricted in Chile to current operating ponds. How long do you think it will be until brine is only produced by DLE? (and legacy pond operations)
    Spodumene is roasted at high temperatures in a sulphuric acid bath. How long do you think that these methods will be acceptable?
    I don't think that LKE is the best investment on the ASX today but I think that it is worth keeping an eye on the lithium price because that will determine everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $287.7K 6.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301848 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 980598 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.