LKE 0.00% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

My apologies, I forgot to highlight a very important quote in...

1. 3,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    My apologies, I forgot to highlight a very important quote in one of the paragraph's copied from the article - and have done so below.

"Xi Jinping’s regime has been actively seeking to lock up global supplies for several years under his Made in China 2025 plan, using the long arm of the Communist Party inside every Chinese company to acquire control over 20 large projects since 2018.
    Washington is belatedly fighting back, designating Argentina as the central pillar of a new ‘ally-shoring’ lithium strategy. It aims to build supply chains from trusted countries that “share the same democratic values as the US”. The bureau maps out a plan to beat China at its own game by mobilising the US Development Finance Corporation and the Export-Import Bank to fund lithium projects and processing plants in Argentina directly. This could never have worked with the last Peronist government, anti-American to its core. It signed up to everything going in the Xi agenda, from the Belt and Road and the BRICS bloc, to weapons supplied by the People’s Liberation Army. Milei’s 180 degree swing towards the US entirely changes the picture."

That's US Development Finance Corporation and the Export-Import Bank TO FUND LITHIUM PROJECTS AND PROCESSING PLANTS IN ARGENTINA DIRECTLY! Ah, HELLO! Can anyone see where this fits in with what David has said he's been working on in relation to an MSP between the US and Argentina?

A direct quote taken from David in the transcript of the Lake Webinar dated 23/8/23....
    "We should see a number of developments on this in the next 6-12 months. The MSP discussions also open the door for other entities to become involved in the debt component of the project financing. David is spending a lot of his time on this at the moment. There has been a lot of dialogue but things won't move forward much until after the Argentinian election in late October."

A direct quote taken from David in the transcript of the Lake Webinar dated 28/9/23....
    "So, in the last month, I’ve been kind of all over, we spent most of the one week in Washington DC….where not only did we meet with the US Government, but also we met with people from the Canadian Government, UK Government. They’re really looking at, with organizations such as MSP, how does this Kachi project become kind of prominent in the whole DLE sector - so they will continue to progress on that."

Keep an eye out for the formalisation of an MSP between the US and Argentina as the next domino to fall.

Oh, and by the way, did I mention that the Argentine Government, Provinces and local communities all have a strong desire to vastly reduce the amount of water used in the Lithium Industry....enter Lake with Lilac's IX DLE.

It is all there, right under our noses....and will become even more resoundingly obvious as time progresses - for those that aren't closed to seeing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $166.5K 2.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21064 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 385921 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ 1689355
Last updated 15.54pm 29/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.