GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

LKE today, page-16

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590

While enjoying most of your posts RJ, the point you are making about ‘fast tracking’ is interesting. I’m also in the stock you are a little jaded with regarding the fast track, so have a pretty sound knowledge on the subject, so hear me out please.

Early in the week you were talking about FMC Livents non-traditional process. I’m curious if you’ve researched who put together that??

Also, do you know where JP got his leg up into lithium through. If you check, he does actually talk to his previous employer still and has also utilized much of the intel via companies that were direct contacts via the previous employer (SRK etc).

The main point I’m trying to get at, is that I believe you need at least 2 out of 3 things to be successful in lithium.

Good Management
    Good IP
    Good Resource.

I believe Galan had definitely one of these from the start. As of this week there is now 2. And I believe with the good Will JP has, that we may even have the IP soon enough as well.

The IP may very well come from his previous employer who just so happens to be the same guys who wrote the FMC Livent flow path!! So please give a little respect to another stock, coz I feel both are set for good times.

Cheers mate, and thanks again for your candid assessments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250164 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.