LKE 4.55% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

I agree with you Bulldozer. For me the entire LKE pivots on...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I agree with you Bulldozer. For me the entire LKE pivots on lilac succeeding. Think about lilac a bit:
    1. the process is the opposite to evaporation where you are trying to remove impurities to leave lithium.
    2. lilac simply attracts lithium to beads and then removes these and then takes the lithium off and reuses the beads. this is the beauty of it. It doesnt really matter the chemical composition as lilac only takes out the lithium. this is simply a process or "flowchart" ie pull this lever, then place beads here and pull this lever. it doesn't need the complex chemistry brine processing needs.
    3. and no one is talking about the breakthrough of the nano technology of hardened beads. this makes the process economical and this is the key mistake J crap made (unintendedly or deliberately ?). But the CEO of lilac puts the matter straight in a message to bloomberg.
    4. can u image lilac not being able to deliver if they sent their 5 shipping containers ?...its ridiculous.
    5. so why are we 10% shorted??? i honestly don't know but maybe its a trading trick or manoeuvre that i dont understand. in any case im here for the dividends after production is printing money....maybe my timelines are different to and thats why my buy hold strategy is different.
    6. i would love to here from the shorters why they think LKE should be shorted. ....sorry Dug you are blocked so i wont see your reply if you bothered.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $69.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $1.039M 25.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 484046 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 580241 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.