LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Been watching LKE for a while now. Made substantial profit when...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Been watching LKE for a while now. Made substantial profit when it went crazy >$2 but waited until today to jump back in.
    The way I see it is that the risk of Lake is spread to Lilac and after watching that recent CNN interview with Lilac CEO, you can sense that Lilac is under the world radar to perform which could earn them billions for other projects. Lake has done all it can and it's really up to Lilac. Lilac actually stands to lose everything if they don't perform whereas Lake could always look for an alternative. Therefore to have another company to share the burden or really taking over the burden to perform is quite a unique situation.
    Also because I'm a big fan of new innovative technology (like Brainchip wink.png) I guess I bought LKE partly because of Lilac. Remember Lilac is backed by Bill Gates' Breakthrough Energy Ventures (BEV), which includes Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Michael Bloomberg, Saudi Arabia’s Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, LinkedIn executive chairman Reid Hoffman, Alibaba founder Jack Ma, venture capitalist John Doerr, the chief executive of Fidelity Investments and one of the world’s richest women Abigail Johnson, and our own Andrew Forrest. Definitely no fools!
    The final point is that LKE is sitting at a nice entry level compared to its peaks and can fly with some good news...all IMO. Good luck Lakers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.